Hope you are doing great today!
Role :: Senior Automation Test Engineer
Location :: San Diego, CA
Duration :: 12 Months
· Must have at least 7+ years of experience
· Must have experience of Automation framework
development from scratch.
· Should be able to develop and enhance inhouse
testing tools using JAVA programming.
· Should be able to integrate database tools like
SQL db, Cassandra db, with the developed framework and run
end to end validation scenarios.
· Should be able to setup CICD for automation
· Should be able to perform root cause analysis and
investigation of defects found in features and triage the
· Need to have good experience of using RestAssured
Framework in Cucumber
· Conducting hands on functional, and system
Integration testing; report, track and follow up on issues
in a timely manner.
· Experience in developing Test Strategy, Test plan,
Test cases, Test scripts and project documentation
· Able to meet aggressive deadlines and handle
multiple and complex projects
Good to have:
· Analyze application logs by creating Splunk
queries and dashboards for the real-time logs in Production
· Working with CQL queries and databases like
· Deploying developed applications using Docker in
· Excellent knowledge of performance test systems
· Able to use independent judgment to plan,
prioritize and organize a diversified workload
· Must be able to identify and learn new
· Great attitude and willingness to "go the extra
Environment: Postman, Docker, Jira, Stash, Java, Spring
Framework, Maven, Cassandra, Confluence, Splunk, JetBrains
IDE’s, Cucumber Testing Framework, Selenium, RestAssured,