Job Title: Business/ Data Analyst
Location: Redmond ,WA.
Duration: 12+ Months
· Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs.
· Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
· Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
· Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
· Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
· Works with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
· Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
· Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
· Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
· Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes.
· Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
· Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
· Data analysis - Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
· In-depth understanding of organizational data flow and its use in management decision-making
· Great presentation and organizational skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments
· 4-5 years of Business Analyst experience
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent in engineering, data analysis, business analysis
· SQL Server, T-SQL Experience, Joins, Stored Procs, Functions
· Excel – Hlookup, Vlookup, pivots and other advanced functions
· Power BI reporting, dashboards, Filters etc.