Position Details: RPA UIPATH
Zenosys is looking for RPA Developer (UiPath) with .NET Development experience - a client Newark, DE If you are available and interested in the below opportunity, please send me updated resume. Thanks
Job Title RPA Developer (UiPath) with .NET Development experience -
Location- Newark, DE
Duration –6 -12+ Months Contracts Highly Chance to Extend
If you are interested, please provide the following details along with the updated resume to speed up the interview process.
Full Legal Name as mentioned in Drivers' license:
Willing to relocate to the specified work location:
Currently on a project or actively looking:
Availability for interview:
Availability to join the project:
Date of Birth (Month/Date):
Since how long the candidate has been in US
Need Education details with University Name, Location & Passing year in resume.:
RPA Developer + UI Path + C#.net
Position is for an RPA developer/support analyst and includes job functions specific to the development of automated business processes. Position may also include support of non-RPA processes as the need arises.
This position will be responsible for building and maintaining RPA (Robotic Process Automation) bots using UIPath with some work in C#/VB.Net to extend the workflow system behavior for new features. Part of the responsibility will also include a support rotation for both RPA and non-RPA systems, with support from other team members.
This is a growth position as we encourage cross training between RPA and non-RPA systems, team discussions on problems encountered, and group work tasks, as needed, to support our Agile activities.
We are a close knit, highly flexible team focused on providing high quality internal software to our business teams.
50% RPA development with UIPath
- Assisting with mapping of business process
- Developing bots based on process flows
- Developing new components for bots
- Bot designs
- Green Screen scraping
- Web Scraping
- Office Documents processing with a focus on Excel and MS Access
25% Non-RPA development
- Adhoc Programming projects
- Adhoc RPA reporting projects
- Scheduled support weeks for 24x7 support needs, alternating with other team members
- Working Tier 2 support requests
- Working Tier 1 support requests
- RPA Workflow Peer Review
- Assisting with software bug documentation and resolution
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or comparable technical degree OR 5 years work experience in software development and analysis
- Four years of RPA or other automation development
- Strong knowledge of development of RPA workflows in UIPath, Blue Prism, or Automation Anywhere, with a focus on UIPath
- Ability to assist/coordinate efforts between business and technology teams for the design and implementation of new RPA workflows
- Ability to adhere to best practices while also finding ways to improve them, based on your prior experience
- Ability to integrate UIPath/RPA workflows with various standard office applications, websites, and green screen systems
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to generate audit reports for RPA workflow processing.
- Workflow prototyping for phased development of workflows.
- GIT/Subversion utilization
- RPA Unattended Bot and infrastructure analysis
- Understanding of an Agile development process, with a focus on Kanban and/or Scrum methodologies
- Must be able to work independently
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to adapt to changing needs at a moment’s notice
- Willing to learn new technologies and skills as needed
- Three years programming in C#
- One year of database programming with a focus on SQL:99
- One year of RESTful service consumption