|Location:||Los Angeles, CA|
Position: Data Analyst / Quality Analyst
Location: REMOTE INITIALLY || Los Angeles, CA
Type: 6-12+ months contract
· Business Intelligence experience preferred, it can span across Dev and QE
· QE Engineer must be well versed with Data warehousing principles and best practices.
· QE Engineer will have a demonstrated record of success in developing and executing formal release testing for high quality, complex software products.
· Must be a strong Data analyst with background in Various Domains (Finance Preferred)
· Must (if candidate is good then less experience can work) The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years' experience with common testing tools, PLSQL/SQL, ETL tools, database architecture and load and performance testing for Data specific projects.
· (Good to have or we should say he should be capable to write script as needed) At least 4 years of programming/scripting experience in Unix, Data services scripting or any other similar scripting.
· Must have capabilities to drive and deliver a project from TDD perspective.
· Must have experience in automation of various ETL and Reporting modules
· Familiar with standard product development life cycle (PDLC), defect-tracking procedures preferably using TFS and ALM.
· Must be capable of providing constructive feedback to software design reviews.
· Experience with end-user problem resolution and user documentation is essential.
· Strong oral and written communication skills are required.