Role: Selenium tester
Location: Chicago, Illinois
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline.
· Minimum of five years’ experience and understanding of QA Automation testing frameworks and processes.
· Strong communication, organizational and documentation skills.
· Advanced analytical and troubleshooting skills.
· Experience with testing REST and Soap APIs.
· Strong understanding of complex system integrations, programming knowledge, and web services.
· Hands-on experience working within a Quality Assurance team responsible for test automation.
· Experience in test automation using Selenium with building and maintaining automation frameworks.
· Knowledge of Java, CSS, HTML, and SQL.
· Experience using GIT or other Version Control Systems.
· Basic understanding of CI/CD release management processes and how they integrate with quality checkpoints.