Denver (Non-Local, OK – (Will start offsite and migrate onsite later in the year)
6+ months (expected to go for 18 months0
45 Phone and final skype
· Test experience with wireless protocol 802.11 xx (Wifi5, Wifi6)
· Deep Understanding of security protocol 802.1 ax
· Experience with testing IoT devices (Zigbee, Z-Wave, etc)
· 5+ years of wireless network experience
· Automation is a plus – Octoscope, Ixia Veriwav
Our Testing and Integration group is in search of a Wireless Network Engineer to join their team. This position will be based in Englewood, CO and part of our larger Engineering group.
• Test experience with wireless protocol 802.11 xx (Wifi5, Wifi6)
• Understanding of security protocol 802.1 ax
• Experience with testing IoT devices (Zigbee, Z-Wave, etc)
• Automation is a plus – Octoscope, Ixia Veriwave
This consultant will be performing planning, forecasting, implementation, and identification of resource requirements for wireless network systems of high complexity. Designs, develops and implements wireless network enhancements and makes recommendations for improvement. Responsible for implementation of wireless network architecture and designs.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- Participates in wireless network planning, wireless network architecture design and engineering. Integrates and schematically depicts communication architectures, topologies, hardware, software, transmission and signaling links and protocols into complete wireless network configurations. Evaluates new products, performs wireless network problem resolution. Develops and implements approved methods of procedure. Designs, develops and implements wireless network enhancements and makes recommendations for improvement.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS- Proficient data wireless networking knowledge (OSI Model, TCP/IP, etc.). Proficient knowledge of related wireless industry specifications and standards IEEE, ANSI, 802.11 variants, Bridging, Switching, Routing, Ethernet and Transport technologies and protocols. Proficient knowledge in wireless network design, wireless network architecture, protocols and wireless network topology. Proficient knowledge of basic wireless network devices and basic wireless network appliances. Proficient knowledge of wireless network designing software, such as Visio and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Related Work Experience:
· 5+ Wireless network experience.
· Education- Cisco Certified Wireless network Professional (CCNP ), Wireless industry and vendor specific training (Cisco, Arris, Ruckus, etc.). 2- 5 years of experience.