|Location:||San Antonio, TX|
Roles and Responsibilities
• Prior experience of having implementing RPA bots using Automation Anywhere version 11.0 or higher
• Knowledge to analyze log details available in control room after implementing development or testing phase.
• Knowledge of Scheduler and trigger of task from AA client and control room.
• Knowledge of different types of methods to run AA tasks.
• Ability to analysis root cause for an error
• Managing and investigating exceptions (Business and System Exceptions)
• Have working knowledge of Metabot and its feature
• Analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
• Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
• Total technical development and support experience of 4-8 years
• RPA development and support experience of 2 years
• Candidate must have used SAP integration in implementations.
• Must have prior experience in dot net.
• Must have prior experience/knowledge of Database, VB/Java scripting and Excel macros.
• Must have created Metabots.
• Understanding of workflow-based logic.
• Re-engineer existing spreadsheets to achieve efficiencies and eliminate risk.
• Excellent knowledge of VBA
• Understand existing systems and resolve operations issues. Follow and improve coding standards