Responsible for working with the IT Manager (BA) and Business Relationship Manager to manage the intake of requests for IT support from the various business units; works with business leaders to solicit, analyze, and document business needs; works with the architects and system leads to facilitate the development of solution concepts to evaluate the feasibility/cost benefit of those solutions, and to plan the execution of work. A candidate for this position must be able to work in a varied, fast-paced environment as part of a service delivery function for TMNA Services (TMNAS) and its Group Companies.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Responsible for eliciting, analyzing, and documenting high-level business requirements.
2. Responsible for identifying, evaluating, and recommending potential solution options.
3. Responsible for analyzing the feasibility and cost benefit of potential solution options.
4. Responsible for managing communications between IT and business for assigned work.
5. Assists in formulating and designing system scope and objective based on user needs and thorough understanding of business processes.
6. Works with internal business groups on process improvement projects designed to improve business results.
7. Provides technical guidance concerning business implications of application development projects.
8. Gathers and analyzes information and supports application issues for a specific business group.
10. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
11. Collects and defines requirements, translates into functional design documents and participates in the technical design, test planning and user documentation processes.
12. Participates in software design, prototyping and testing of new or enhanced applications.
13. Gathers, analyzes information and supports resolutions to address application or business issues for a specific business group.
14. Assists in training users on new or enhanced applications.
15. Leads and directs the work of others.